Employment, Auditions, Internships
FULL-TIME TEACHING ARTIST
- Full-time teaching artist positions. The positions are planned
to begin on or around August 1, 2023. (Starting in June as a part of the HTY summer programsmay be possible.) $2,800-$3,000 per month with full medical insurance, vacation and sick leave. 401K plan available.
- A full-time position responsible for financial recordkeeping and reporting at Honolulu Theatre for Youth. This position reports to the Managing Director.Familiarity with fund accounting for a non profit is needed.
PART-TIME HOUSE MANAGER
- The House Manager is responsible for the safety and comfort of audience members at both School and Family HTY performances.
- Must be available to work week day mornings and weekends.
- Position pays hourly and benefits are included.
HTY holds a mass audition once a year to cast their adult professional company. Occasionally we will audition for additional performers. If you would like to receive information about HTY auditions you can join our audition list at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other artists, designers and technicians
HTY is always interested in developing relationships with freelance directors, designers, technicians, musicians and interested collaborators. We are especially interested in developing relationships with residents of Oahu. Please send resumes and cover letters to our Artistic Director at email@example.com.
Anyone interested in an internship of any kind should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.